Background

Friday, April 16, 2010

Post It Note Holder



This was a post it note holder that I made for a SCS swap. I cut the sheet 3 1/4 inches by 8 inches. I then scored at 2 1/4 , 2 1/2, 5 3/4 and 6 inches. I scalloped the shorter end. Stamped "For You" on it. I taped the post it notes to the inside and put a square (3 x 3) of contrasting paper on the back. I then cut a flower out and put a brad in the center. I placed it 1 inch down from the straight edge and 1 5/8 inches over. When I fold down the edge, the flower holds it down. Really fun to make. The leaves were the new Stampin Up bird punch. Love using that punch.

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...